About me. Introduction?

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. 

Hello everyone, this is my first blog and I say welcome to all of you. First, let me introduce myself. 

My name is Shofiyatummujahidah. I am a 2020 class of Physics Education student at Riau University. I'm from the city of Pekanbaru Riau. I was born on October 1, 2000. It's too old to be a new student :'). I have a long story to get here. But it's okay, because my motivation is the firman of Allah in surah Al Mujadilah, verse 11. "... And when it is said, Stand up you, then stand up, surely Allah will raise (the degree) those who believe among you and those who are given several degrees of knowledge..." 

So, it's never too late to keep learning. Because Allah elevates the rank of knowledgeable people, not young people who go to college :). Okay, I think that's enough for our introduction here. Hopefully we can continue to share useful knowledge. Continue success, friends and thank you for your response. Don't forget to be grateful today and have a nice day! 

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Komentar

Posting Komentar