IT BANGKINANG SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. 

Hello everyone. 

This time I will tell you about my senior high school. Before becoming a university student, I studied at the Integrated Islamic High School Bangkinang. This school is a boarding school. Not a pesantren, but only a boarding-based high school.




This school is located in the city of Bangkinang, about 2 hours from Pekanbaru city. When I was at school, I rarely came home for a month, three months even up to a semester. No need to be sad it has passed :') 

This school was founded about 15 years ago and is still under construction because every year new students who register are always increasing, so that many buildings are still needed both for dormitories, school classes, canteens and even places of worship. Oh yeah fyi, my school is separate between boys and girls. So, you won't find that kind of interaction when you visit :)



The distance from the dormitory to the school building is not too far, about 100 m. Of course, there is no reason to be late. Almost ²⁴ / ⁷ my life is filled with boarding and school activities and all activities are organized by teachers and some dorm coordinators. Once, when my parents visited, I would go to town and shop for my necessities in a market which is far from school. But this is not always the case. My father often entrusts my needs through his friends who visit the school. He says he saves time and money. huufft it annoying actually, but that's okay because it makes me an independent person. 

Yeah, boarding schools can offer a lot of lessons, not only academic subjects, but also life lessons that you can practice or avoid in your future life. Who is looking for a boarding school? I have one recommendation, it's my school :))



Alright enough up here. Maybe you are still confused by the description of my school. Well.. My school is still in progress, so there's not much to say. But hopefully you can take some lessons. Continue success, friends and thank you for your response. Don't forget to be grateful today and have a nice day! 

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Komentar

Posting Komentar