The coldest area of West Sumatera
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. I hope you are healthy and always in God's blessing.
In this chance, I will tell you my experience of exploring a very extraordinary area. I'm so excited.
My father really likes traveling and he also likes to invite us to explore the beautiful areas in Indonesia, the bottom line for areas that can be reached by my father. Especially if it's a holiday. My father will try to optimize the time for us to travel. From all the traveling experiences that I have with my family, I like the area called Alahan Panjang the most.
Do you know the Alahan Panjang area?
Alahan Panjang is the coldest area in West Sumatra. Has an altitude of 1400-1600 masl and is one of the villages in Lembah Gumanti District, Solok Regency. Alahan Panjang is surrounded by rows of hills. The air is very cool around here and there are many locations with amazing panoramas. However, the weather is sometimes erratic here. A clear sky can instantly turn dark and rain in an instant. Yes, because the place is in the highlands, it is quite easy to rain to fall.
My friend had camped in this area and in the morning smoke came out of her mouth like she was abroad. She didn't even take a shower for three days until her camp was over due to the cold weather there, lol.
I went to the Alahan Panjang area at the end of last year. And incidentally, it still includes the rainy season. The air there is so cold, the hands can freeze if they are not covered by something. This is too much, lol. But seriously, the air there is very cold.
Our main destination is the upper lakes, the lower lakes or many people say twin lakes. Along the way, we were treated to views of the surrounding community fields. Starting from a vegetable garden, flowers and even a very large tea garden. We really wanted to get out of the car and capture every moment there. But we didn't do it for fear of disturbing the residents' crops. Finally, we stopped and got out of the car to take a closer look at the tea plantation, which seemed to be open to the public. Because many cars stopped like us and people were taking pictures in this tea garden.
Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. I hope you are healthy and always in God's blessing.
In this chance, I will tell you my experience of exploring a very extraordinary area. I'm so excited.
My father really likes traveling and he also likes to invite us to explore the beautiful areas in Indonesia, the bottom line for areas that can be reached by my father. Especially if it's a holiday. My father will try to optimize the time for us to travel. From all the traveling experiences that I have with my family, I like the area called Alahan Panjang the most.
Do you know the Alahan Panjang area?
Alahan Panjang is the coldest area in West Sumatra. Has an altitude of 1400-1600 masl and is one of the villages in Lembah Gumanti District, Solok Regency. Alahan Panjang is surrounded by rows of hills. The air is very cool around here and there are many locations with amazing panoramas. However, the weather is sometimes erratic here. A clear sky can instantly turn dark and rain in an instant. Yes, because the place is in the highlands, it is quite easy to rain to fall.
My friend had camped in this area and in the morning smoke came out of her mouth like she was abroad. She didn't even take a shower for three days until her camp was over due to the cold weather there, lol.
I went to the Alahan Panjang area at the end of last year. And incidentally, it still includes the rainy season. The air there is so cold, the hands can freeze if they are not covered by something. This is too much, lol. But seriously, the air there is very cold.
Our main destination is the upper lakes, the lower lakes or many people say twin lakes. Along the way, we were treated to views of the surrounding community fields. Starting from a vegetable garden, flowers and even a very large tea garden. We really wanted to get out of the car and capture every moment there. But we didn't do it for fear of disturbing the residents' crops. Finally, we stopped and got out of the car to take a closer look at the tea plantation, which seemed to be open to the public. Because many cars stopped like us and people were taking pictures in this tea garden.
It's beautiful, isn't it? I can't help but feel my amazement at this stretch of God's creation. It was really beautiful even though as far as the eye could see there were only green and leaves. I like it. I really like the beautiful scenery in front of my eyes. But unfortunately, we could not stay long. My mother was shivering violently a moment after we got out of the car to take pictures in the tea garden. So we got back in the car and headed for our next destination. Bye bye tea garden.
Lake over bottom lake.
I got the picture from Google because I didn't go to both lakes. My father thought the upper lake and lower lake were close together and we could see both of them at once from one side of the lake. It turns out that the upper lake and the lower lake are not like that, guys. The distance between the two lakes is very far. So we only saw one of the lakes, the upper lake. We arrived late in the evening, so there was not enough time to go to the two lakes. The weather was still just as cold, so we didn't get out of the car anymore and kept our mother's temperature still shivering. This is one of the photos taken from inside the car. The angle is not perfect, but in my opinion it is quite satisfying for a photo from inside a still running car.
I'm sorry for the trash. It really spoils the beauty of the lake. Hopefully there will be no more people littering so that Indonesia's natural beauty can always be beautiful. Around the lake there are several pine trees which add to the beautiful scenery. And several tents belong to other travelers who seem to be spending the night under a pine tree.
When traveling, there was a funny but profitable incident in my opinion. My dad was still trying to get us to the lower lake with the help of google maps, and we got lost. This was annoying, because we didn't get to our desired destination. But, this incident became fun when we turned around and saw the expanse of local residents' crop fields which really spoiled our eyes.
This is an onion field that belongs to the residents here. It's beautiful, isn't it? Just onion fields are as beautiful as these guys.
Actually, there are many other sights that can spoil your eyes in Alahan Panjang, but I only captured a few moments because I was too stunned and forgot to take pictures. :D
You can search for the Alahan Panjang area on Google. You will receive a lot of information and you will want to go there. I like this area because I like nature, if you like urban air and modern shopping centers. I don't recommend it. But I also have no reference to such a place. Because yeah, my father took us on trips more often, not only to enjoy nature but also to learn to be grateful and to always remember Allah through every creation. Hopefully my writing this time is useful and can be the next vacation destination for my friends. :D
Stay safe and healthy, my friend. Thanks for reading.
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Actually, there are many other sights that can spoil your eyes in Alahan Panjang, but I only captured a few moments because I was too stunned and forgot to take pictures. :D
You can search for the Alahan Panjang area on Google. You will receive a lot of information and you will want to go there. I like this area because I like nature, if you like urban air and modern shopping centers. I don't recommend it. But I also have no reference to such a place. Because yeah, my father took us on trips more often, not only to enjoy nature but also to learn to be grateful and to always remember Allah through every creation. Hopefully my writing this time is useful and can be the next vacation destination for my friends. :D
Stay safe and healthy, my friend. Thanks for reading.
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.





Komentar
Posting Komentar